Friday, September 25, 2009

Welcome to my life…


I have already talked about my move to Los Angeles. My dreams of pursuing acting how I started with music. Hopefully you went to myspace.com/marielworld and heard me singing. Linked on mun2 and saw Annie ;) dancing and calling Joey out…wow! Seriously…that was funny.




I also talked to you about guys, love and how we all have a “Mr. Big’ (Sex and the City). The most important subject right now is another milestone in my life, my masters degree. Since I’ve already told you how I picked Full Sail, now I want to give you an inside scoop on each of my classes and how each class influenced me, whom I interviewed and what I learned. Each of my interviewers are Latinos because I want to learn from them how each one of them made it to be who they are today.


Welcome to my life. Thank you for being part of it ;)


Mariel

No comments:

Post a Comment